· The average hourly pay for a Construction Equipment Operator is $21.33. Visit PayScale to research construction equipment operator hourly pay by city, experience, skill, employer and more.
Construction Workers/Equipment Operators Woodlawn Contracting Inc. Carp, ON $25 - $30 an hour Responsive employer Urgently hiring Load, unload and transport construction materials. Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment. ...
Average salaries for Thompson Brothers Construction Heavy Equipment Operators: CA$33. Thompson Brothers Construction salary trends based on salaries posted anonymously by Thompson Brothers Construction employees.
Construction Equipment Operators - BLS
Hourly pay is relatively high but, because construction equipment operators cannot work in inclement weather, total earnings may be reduced. Nature of the Work Construction equipment operators use machinery to move construction materials, earth, and other heavy materials and to apply asphalt and concrete to roads and other structures.
The top 100 highest paying cities for operating engineers and other construction equipment operators (ranked by average annual salary) are listed in Table 1. The entry level salary (as measured by the salary of the lowest 10% paid earners) and the number of employment of operating engineers and other construction equipment operators in those cities are also shown in the table.
· Outlook for Heavy Equipment Operator Jobs. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, heavy equipment operators made an average salary of $46,080 as of May 2017. Overall employment of heavy equipment operators is expected to rise 12% by 2026. This is much faster than the average occupation in the United States, which is great for veterans.
After sharing average hourly wage data for construction laborers, ranked by state, a little over a week ago, I''ve decided to begin doing the same for the other many different construction related professions. Our second profession that we''ll be analyzing will be heavy equipment operators. Heavy equipment operators are not only responsible for many of …
· How much does a Construction Equipment Operator make in Rhode Island? The average Construction Equipment Operator salary in Rhode Island is $69,800 as of June 28, 2021, but the range typically falls between $58,300 and $79,100.
How much does a Construction Equipment Operator make in the United States? The average Construction Equipment Operator salary in the United States is $66,100 as of May 27, 2021, but the range typically falls between $55,200 and $75,000.
· Here are 12 high paying jobs in the construction field to consider in your job search: 1. Heavy equipment operator. National average salary: $19.90 per hour. Primary duties: Heavy equipment operators control machines like bulldozers, hydraulic cranes, forklifts and backhoes.
· Heavy equipment operators may get their start working on a construction crew to gain experience or enroll in an apprenticeship to learn while working. Traditional colleges or technical schools can provide education and prepare you for exams and licensing. Here are
The standard work week for heavy equipment operators is 40 hours (8 hours a day, 5 days a week). As with many careers in construction, there are peak periods that will require you to work overtime. The number of additional hours you work each week depends on ...
Pay Any $20,000+ $40,000+ $60,000+ $80,000+ $100,000+ $120,000+ Easy Apply Only Work from Home Cancel Create a Job Alert. ... Construction Equipment Operator - Hutchinson, KS 1 CRH Americas Materials Hutchinson Full Time 9 days ago Planner III ...
Heavy Equipment Operators are trained to safely operate and maintain a variety of large heavy construction equipment used in the construction of roads, highways, bridges and other large structures. For example, an experienced construction operator can operate a forklift, bulldozer, front end loader, excavator and other large construction equipment.
· Equipment Operator salaries at Hubbard Construction can range from $17-$18. This estimate is based upon 1 Hubbard Construction Equipment Operator salary report (s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. See all Equipment Operator salaries to learn how this stacks up in the market.
Construction equipment operators often need a commercial driver''s license (CDL) to haul their equipment to various jobsites. State laws governing CDLs vary. Median pay: How much do Construction Equipment Operators make? $45,040 Annual Salary $21.65 per
We are seeking Experienced Heavy Equipment Operators to become a part of the Gunsight team! Responsibilities: Grade Checkers Scraper (613, 623, 627, 631) D9, D5 Dozer Operators Loader, Backhoe Operators Water Pull Operators Construction Laborers
How much money do "Construction Equipment Operators" make? The average pay for "Construction Equipment Operators" is $51,050 annually. There is an estimate of 418,760 "Construction Equipment Operators" employed in the united states alone.
· Average Equipment Operator Pay vs. Other Best Jobs. Equipment Operators earned an average salary of $54,210 in 2019. Comparable jobs earned the following average salary in 2019: Electricians made ...
Careers / Operating Engineers and Other Construction Equipment Operators Job Description Operate one or several types of power construction equipment, such as motor graders, bulldozers, scrapers, compressors, pumps, s, shovels, tractors, or front-end loaders to excavate, move, and grade earth, erect structures, or pour concrete or other hard surface pavement.
The median annual wage for construction equipment operators was $48,160 in May 2019. The median wage is the wage at which half the workers in an occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less. The lowest 10 percent earned less than $31,780, …
· Heavy equipment operators drive and control various type of heavy equipment vehicles required for public and private construction projects. In some cases, operators need to monitor and maintain the equipment they use. In addition to handling machinery, operators ...
In May 2018, median hourly wages of construction equipment operators were $22.59, reports the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (). According to the BLS, the mean hourly wage was $25.50 the same year. Instead of operating heavy construction equipment, you could get a job operating heavy equipment for a different purpose.
Construction equipment operators use machinery to move construction materials, earth, and other heavy materials at construction sites and mines. They operate equipment that clears and grades land to prepare it for the construction of roads, bridges, and buildings, as well as runways, power generation facilities, dams, levees, and other structures.
That''s $114 out of a weekly paycheck, which means she got paid $5,928 less doing the same job in 2020. This wage gap has narrowed 2 cents from 2011. Unfair and Illegal Over 50 years after President Kennedy signed the Equal Pay Act, on average women are still paid less than their male counterparts for doing comparable jobs in the U.S. — that''s called the pay gap.
· For example, according to the U.S. Department of Labor''s Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the job outlook for construction equipment operators is expected to be strong, growing ten percent between 2014 and 2024, a rate substantially higher than that for
· Construction equipment operators monitor equipment to ensure it runs properly and remains clean and well taken care of. Any issues with machines are reported to supervisors. A construction equipment operator career includes working with other crew members, often communicating with hand or audio signals, as they may be far apart or the machines may be too loud …
· Heavy Equipment Operator salaries at PCL Construction can range from $42-$45. This estimate is based upon 1 PCL Construction Heavy Equipment Operator salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. See all Heavy
A Construction Equipment Operators typically earns between $38,000 and $140,500 annually with a median salary of $71,500. Other factors such as company size and industry play a role in determining an individual''s pay.
· In California, crane operators'' wages begin at Group 5, or a base of $40.00 per hour. Tower operators'' wages begin at Group 10, a base of $42.00 per hour, and go up to Group 13, where the base wage is $44.50 per hour. All of these groups receive an additional $17.00 per hour in various benefits and are eligible for premiums on some work sites.
· This estimate is based upon 9 International Union of Operating Engineers Heavy Equipment Operator salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, a Heavy Equipment Operator at International Union of Operating Engineers can expect to make an average total pay of $37 per hour.